Birmingham, West Midlands, UK

A Splash Of Colour- The Pink Ladies


Last month I dressed up in Red for this shop your wardrobe challenge. Check it out HERE. This month we wear pink. 

Yet again I went into a mild panic pink? I have no pink? Then I dug a bit deeper. I found my babysham cherry print trainers but could only find one. Always the way when you want a certain shoe the other one magically vanishes. They look like this. 

I kept digging and the more I looked the more pink I started to find. Scarves, underwear and then I hit jackpot. JEM how could I forget I had this T shirt. If you read my Childhood Cartoon Icons you will already know of my love for Jem. You wanted a splash of colour and it is a little splash I will give you. 

 Pink Jem Tshirt was from Hot Topic years ago on a visit to Florida. Black skirt Primark, Faux leather jacket New Look, Leggings New look, Pink open toe sandals New Look. 
Accessries I am rocking are H&M cat bag (so in love with this and it is still available), Primark frames, H&M hat. 
Check out the rest of the pink lady gang
Do you wear much pink?

Comments

back to top